Standard Horizon HX870 Floating 6W Handheld VHF with Internal GPS
Handheld VHF, MFG# HX870, 6 Watts transmit power, Integrated GPS, Class D DSC w/ separate receiver, 2.3" display, waypoint navigation, MOB function, submersible, strobe, noise cancelling TX/RX, USB port.
- Floating 6W Handheld VHF with Internal GPS; Supplied with a 1800 mAh Li-Ion Battery, 110VAC and 12VDC 3-hour quick chargersAlkaline Battery Tray
- Meets ITU-R M493-13 Class D DSC (Digital Selective Calling)
- Separate Receiver for CH70 (Receiving DSC Calls)
- Integrated 66 Channel WAAS GPS receiver.Submersible IPX8 waterproof rating (1.5M or 4.92 feet for 30 minutes)
- Noise-canceling Function for both transmit and receive audio
Uniden MHS75 Waterproof Handheld 2-Way VHF Marine Radio, Submersible, Selectable 1/2.5/5 Watt Transmit Power. All USA/International and Canadian Marine Channels - Color Black
This compact, well built, rugged handheld Marine radio is rated JIS8/IPX8 submersible and is packed with outstanding features. Included accessories are a rapid clip-on DC charger, and Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery.
- IPX8/JIS8 Submersible
- Selectable 1Watt/2. 5/5 Transmit Power
- All USA/International and Canadian Marine Channels
- Large, Easy-To-Read LCD Screen.SMA Flexible Rubber Antenna
Cobra MRHH350FLT Floating VHF Long Range Marine Radio, Tri-Watch, Burp Feature
The best value in our handheld VHF radio line up! Backed by 50 years of Cobra quality, this floating radio has an orange core for higher visibility and is easy to retrieve if dropped overboard. It features 6 Watts of power for longer range communications and full access to all NOAA weather channels and alarm tones for weather emergencies. It also includes all of the core features like Noise canceling microphone, JIS7/IPX7 rated Submersible, Tri-Watch, Memory Channels, Memory Scan and BURP.
- IT FLOATS - Never worry about losing your radio overboard! The floating design and orange core makes it easy to retrieve from the water. COAST GUARD WATERPROOF
- STANDARD JIS7 means it is submersible for 30 minutes in up to 3ft/1M deep water
- SHORT OR LONG RANGE - Clearly communicate with 1,3 or 6 Watt output options so that you're never alone on the water. With Tri-Watch you can monitor 3 channels simultaneously
- INTERNATIONAL COVERAGE - with 3 channel maps, you can confidently navigate around the USA, Canada and International waters with coverage you can count on and convenient unlimited memory to make channel recall simple w/ easy-to-read signal meter
- 10 NOAA WEATHER CHANNELS - Be the first to know of incoming hazards or changing weather w/ instant access to NOAA weather channels 24 hours a day and audible tone if an emergency or threatening weather is nearby while monitoring up to 3 channels at once
- EASY TO USE - The ergonomic and compact design is comfortable to hold and intuitive to operate with a backlit display making communication easy in all conditions, featuring innovative BURP design that vibrates water to clear the speaker when wet
Cobra MR HH350W FLT MR HH350 6 Watt Handheld VHF (White)
MR HH350 6 Watt Handheld VHF, White, MFG# MR HH350W FLT, 6 Watts, floats, all US, Canadian, Intl., & NOAA channels. Noise-cancelling Mic, Tri-watch, scan, memory scan, signal meter, key lock, illuminated keys/LCD.
- Noise-Cancelling Microphone - Blocks background noise for clearer conversations.
- 7 Watt VHF - Select between 1, 3 and 6 watts for short and long range communication.
- USA, Canada & International Channels - Allows operation on any of the three different channel maps established for these areas.
- All NOAA Weather Channels and Weather Alert - Instant access to national All Hazards and weather information, 24 hours a day, and alerts if threatening weather is nearby.
ICOM Marine VHF Handheld Radio, 6W
Icom IC-M73 handheld VHF marine radio. The IC-M73 has a stylish, ergonomic design. A durable and rugged body provides for user-friendly operation and long life. A wide viewing angle, high intensity LCD offers bright, easy to read characters. The IC-M73 continues to offer Icom's best waterproof protection. The radio has been tested to survive after being submersed in 1.5m (4.9ft) depth of water for 30 minutes. The IC-M73 uses a BTL (bridge-tied load) amplifier that doubles the audio output. Its internal speaker delivers a loud 700mW audio output with clear sound. The IC-M73's 6 Watts of transmit power will provide extended communication range for the user. A large capacity Lithium-Ion battery allows for 18 hours of operation, under normal conditions. Features: Aqua Quake water draining function Dual/Tri-Watch function for monitoring Channel 16 and/or call channel 4 level battery indicator Favorite channel and tag scan functions Rapid desktop charger, BC-210, and cigarette lighter cable, CP-25H, are supplied Optional waterproof speaker-microphones, HM-167 and HM-202 Auto power save function.
- Handheld marine VHF radio
- Six Watts transmit power
- Dual/Tri Watch function
- Three year warranty
Uniden MHS335BT 6W Class D Floating Handheld VHF Marine Radio with Bluetooth, Text Message Directly to Other VHF Text Message Capable Radios, IPX8 Submersible Design
Submersible, rugged, reliablesay hello to the mariners most faithful companion. The MHS335BT is the perfect companion for even the most perilous seas. Its completely submersible design is equipped to handle the weather and the waves, while remaining your fail proof lifeline to the information and communication that keeps you safe at sea. Whether facing rough waters or enjoying smooth sailing, the MHS335BT is easily within reach throughout it all.
- Integrated GPS Receiver -WAAS, SBAS, QZSS for accuracy
- Bluetooth wireless -use smartphone app to set up the radio and to text message other VHF text message capable radios
- Floating radio -rated IPX8 (submersible to 4. 9 feet for 30 minutes)
- NOAA weather channels -weather alert and (No Suggestions). Local location alerts
- Full class D DSC - Meets ITU-R M. 493-13, 14, IEC 62238
Standard Horizon HX150 Standard HX150 Handheld VHF Marine Radio
Standard HX150 Handheld VHF Marine Radio. The submersible HX150 is our "best value" handheld floating VHF. With a new slim, form fitting case design, oversized easy to read LCD and backlit keypad, the HX150 looks and feels great at a fraction of the cost of comparable VHF radios. Upgraded with a new Li-Ion battery, this VHF will supply you with more than 10 hours of operating time. Other great features include: Submersible JIS-7 / IPX7 (3.3 feet for 30 minutes), all USA, International and Canadian Marine Channels Programmable Scan, Dual Watch, Ch16 Priority Scan; NOAA weather channels with weather alert, selectable 5 and 1 Watt transmit power, and a battery life indicator. The HX150 comes packaged with 1030mAh non memory rechargeable battery, belt clip, 110 VAC trickle charger and a drop-in charging cradle. The HX150 is backed by an industry leading 3-year waterproof warranty. 2.32"(W) x 5"(H) x 1.34"(D).
- Large 1.8" LCD
- 5 or 1 Watts of transmit power
- All scanning functions including Programmable, Priority Scan and Dual Watch
Cobra Electronics Corporation MRHH125 Handheld Vhf Radio Hh125
The Cobra MR HH125 is a fully featured VHF radio with a rugged compact design. It's perfect for recreational boaters or as a portable backup on larger vessels.
- 1 or 3 Watts
- Large, Bright LCD Display
- 5 NiMH Rechargeable Batteries
- 12 Volt Accessory Charger
- Compact Waterproof Design
Uniden Atlantis 270 Handheld Floating 2-Way 1/2,5/6 Watt VHF Marine Radio, JIS7/IPX7 Submersible Waterproof level and Designed to Float, All USA, International, and Canadian Marine Channels, - Black Color
Uniden Atlantis 270
The Uniden Atlantis 270 features all NOAA emergency weather channels, as well as all USA, International, and Canadian marine channels. It meets JIS7/IPX7 submersible waterproof standards, and it floats/ The PowerBoost key ensures longer battery life and extra-long range when needed in an emergency. The Atlantis' brilliant backlit LCD display makes it easy to use, day or night, for the power to go anywhere.
The Atlantis 270 is a submersible radio, complying with floating JIS7/IPX7 water-resistant standards. The radio can be submerged in 1 meter of water for 30 minutes without damage. This radio is great when camping, hiking, or rafting. After the radio is submerged in water, the sound may appear distorted from water still remaining in and around the speaker and microphone. Just shake the radio to clear excess water, and the sound should return to normal. If your radio is exposed to salt water, clean it thoroughly with fresh water and dry it before turning it on. The charger is not waterproof.
All NOAA Weather Channels with Weather Alert
This radio comes pre-programmed with NOAA weather channels. The Emergency/Weather Alert allows it to function as a severe weather warning radio and will also alert you to any local or national emergencies. If the NOAA issues warning while this feature is turned On, the radio sounds an alert tone. You will then hear the emergency/weather broadcast.
- NEW Floating Design
- IPX7 Submersible Waterproof Level
- 10-Hour Battery Life
- Selectable 1 / 2.5 / 6 watt Transmit Power
- Display Size: 18mm x 37mm
- Large Easy-to Read Backlit LCD
- Power Boost Key
- AC & DC Adapters Included
- Charging Cradle
- Glow Seals
- JIS7/IPX7 Submersible Waterproof level Designed to Float
- 1/2.5/6W (VHF) Power Boost PTT Key
- 10 Hour Battery Life
- NOAA Weather Channels
- Dual and Triple Watch Operation
Cobra COB-MR HH600W FLT GPS BT MRHH600 - Marine Radio, Handheld, Rugged, Floating, VHF, Bluetooth, GPS, Flashlight/Strobe, 6 Watt, White
Handheld VHF, MFG# MR HH600W FLT GPS BT, white, with DSC, built-in GPS, bluetooth wireless, rewind-say-again, floating, tri-watch, memory channels, IPX8 waterproof, flashlight and strobe.
- Built-in GPS receiver & DSC
- All NOAA weather channels
- Bluetooth wireless technology
- Wine glasses germany
- Fgtv tshirt kids
- Mens silver onyx rings
- Cake pans horseshoe
- Air trap antique satin glass
- Golf shoes 8 men nike