Kreg KMA2685 Circular Saw Guide
TURN AN ORDINARY CIRCULAR SAW INTO A PRECISION EDGE-GUIDED CUTTING TOOL
Great projects start with high-quality cuts, and you can make those cutsmore easily than you ever imaginedusing your circular saw plus the Rip-Cut Circular Saw Edge Guide.
The Kreg Rip-Cut turns your circular saw into a precision edge-guided cutting tool that makes straight, accurate, repeatable cuts in plywood, MDF, and other large sheets. With the Rip-Cut, you can cut with the confidence you want and the precision you need.
The Rip-Cut easily makes straight, accurate, repeatable cuts without measuring, marking, or having to keep the saw on the cut line. The Rip-Cut does this with a long edge guide that follows the straight edge of the sheet you are cutting. So, all you have to do is lock the saw in at the measurement you wantup to 24"using the built-in measuring scale, and then make your cut.
With a built-in measuring scale, you dont have to measure and mark each cut, either. Just lock the saw sled at your desired cut width, and you're all set, whether you need to cut one piece or make multiple pieces of the exact same size. Plus, the Rip-Cut makes it easier to cut down large sheets by yourself.
The Rip-Cut is very easy to use. Simply mount your saw to the universal sledit accepts most left-blade or right-blade sawsand then slide the sled onto the aluminum rail. After a simple one-time calibration, you can lock in your cut width (up to 24") using the measuring scale and precision cursor. Then, just hold the edge guide against the edge of your sheet as you guide the saw. Youll get straight, accurate, repeatable cuts easily every time.
- Make rip cuts and crosscuts up to 24" wide
- Cut multiple pieces to the same size with just one setup
- Use the oversize edge guide for precise control throughout the cut
- Eliminate need for marking, measuring, and layout lines
- Take your saw to the material instead of having to take your material to the saw
Bora WTX Clamp Edge 4 Pc. Set, 50 24 Clamps 50 Extension Saw Plate
The Bora 4-piece WTX set includes everything you need to make straight, precise cuts. This set includes a saw plate, 24-inch and 50-inch clamp edges, and a 50-inch extension that can be attached to either clamp edge. The saw plate connects at three different points to your circular saw, adding stability to your cuts. The adjustable channel on the saw plate will ensure a perfect fit (up to 3 1/2 inches). The Bora clamp edge features an extruded aluminum body for straight accurate cuts and rigid clamping Expand you cutting capacity by 50 inches you attach the 50" extension to either 24" Or 50" clamp edge.
- Set includes a saw plate, 24-inch and 50-inch clamp edges, and 50-inch extension that can be attached to either clamp edge
- Ridged aluminum straight edge guides make straight, accurate track saw like cuts
- Clamp edge features a soft-grip, non-marring rubberized clamping pad securely grips all surfaces
- Saw plate fits left or right handed circular saws and can be used on clamp edges up to 3-1/2 (89mm) inches wide
- Use the saw guide with your circular saw to cut with unmatched precision, or used for free hand cutting with the plate attached
- Clamping strength: 220 lbs of force
Bora 50" WTX Clamp Edge, Saw Guide Straight Edge, 542050
The Bora WTX clamp edge saw guide is the perfect addition to your Circular saw, router or jig saw. Now you to make straight cuts with ease. Made out of heavy gauge, extruded aluminum, The WTX clamp edge is tough and durable. The adjustable end clamp slides easily along the precise channels, eliminating the need for the internal channel bar, reducing weight and wear. The locking handle tightly grabs work surfaces, giving you a secure edge that won't Budge. This allows you to make precise track-saw like cuts with a circular saw, jig saw or router. The WTX clamp edge has a cutting capacity of 50 inches and an additional 50 inches can be added by purchasing the WTX 50" Clamp edge extension. The handle is molded with a hanging notch for convenient storage.
- Made of heavy-gauge, extruded aluminum for extreme durability
- Adjustable clamp end slides easily up and down saw guide to fit material to be cut
- Locking handle grabs work surfaces for a secure edge that won't Budge
- Fits with the Bora router guide, saw guide, and jig saw guide
- Easy to increase length with extension accessories
E. Emerson Tool Co. C50 50-Inch All-In-One Contractor Straight Edge Clamping Tool Guide
The Contractor C50 50in. All-In-One Clamp is a contractor-grade straight edge clamp used primarily as a guide for making straight cuts with circular saws and routers. It is both rigid and light, making it quick to position and lock in place. The aluminum frame is lightweight for ease of use but also designed for durability. The clamping components are of resilient Zytel nylon, which includes 9 glass content. The Contractor C50 straight edge clamp is one of the most valuable and useful tools in the workshop or work truck. Common Usage: Guide for making straight cuts w/circular saws and routers, Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 60 x 2 5/8 x 1 1/4, Includes: (1) Contractor clamp, Jaw Capacity (in.): 50, Material Type: Aluminum
- STRAIGHT EDGE - E. Emerson's Contractor Series self-clamping straight edge patented design has integral tubes running the length of the wide body construction, making it ultra rigid and light to handle.
- NO C-CLAMPING - No more C-clamping! Achieve that truly straight cut using this self-clamping straight edge to guide your tools.
- EXTRA WIDE - This self clamping straight edge is extra wide for exceptional rigidity and has a low profile for obstruction free cuts.
- FLAT TOP - The extra low profile and flat top makes it easier for all circular saw or router straight cuts.
- CONTRACTOR SERIES - Please note: recessed tracks accept Contractor Series Saw Plate, Router Plate, and Stop Block. But it will not work with A, Twin, or Ultra Series accessories.
Milescraft 14000713 Saw Guide for Circular and Jig Saws
The Milescraft sawguide is a universal edge guide and circle system for all saws, helping users make straight angle and bevel cuts with either a circular or jig saw. Blade attachment for your circular or jig saw provides an edge-following guide for controlled cutting. The preset holes in the guide head allow for clean circular cuts with your jig saw. Measuring scales on the bars provide quick and easy cutting measurements. The unique trim feature on the guide head easily adjusts your cut by 1/16in. without tools. Individual unmounted blades can also be used as a measuring scale.
- Incremental trim feature makes tool-free adjustments by 1/16 inch
- Extends saw blade up to 9.5 from edge of workpiece with Jigsaws
- Extends saw blade up to 6 from edge of workpiece with Circular Saws
- Cuts circles from 4 to 19 in diameter
- 4 metal bars and special clips accommodate most circular and jig saws
Bora WTX 50" Clamp Edge, 50" Extension & Saw Guide Kit, 100" of Straight, True Cuts When Assembled
The BORA WTX Clamp Edge and Saw Guide kit is the perfect addition to your woodworking and home projects. In plain terms, it provides an easy way to get straight cuts every time. The saw plate / saw sled attaches right to your circular saw, the clamp edge clamps down tightly to your material to be cut, and the saw plate slides right into it via a channel-lock system. This makes it a rigid, unwavering guide that keeps your blade straight and true. The saw plate attaches easily to most make and model circular saws, and works for both right handed and left handed models. The included clamp edge is 100 (big enough to fit across a standard 4x8 sheet) Straight cuts were never so easy, or affordable get one today and get better results with Bora Tool.
- To get 100", you will connect the 50" Clamp edge and 50" Extension piece. Connectors are included
- Included in this kit are 50" Clamp edge, 50" Extension for clamp edge, saw guide
- Adjustable clamp end on straight edge slides easily up and down to fit material to be cut
- Saw plate connects to saw at 3 different points for secure fit
- Wtx Clamp edge is made of heavy-gauge, extruded aluminum for extreme durability
Bora WTX 5 Pc Set, 50" & 36" Clamp Edges, 50" Extension, Saw Plate, Rip Handle, Straight Edge Saw Guide Set
No matter the length of the material youre cutting, its easy to rip it down to size with this 5-pc set. From small panels to big plywood sheets, youll be able to make accurate, track saw-like cuts. Even cut material up to 100 when you attach the WTX extension. No matter your skill level, The Bora WTX clamp edge 5-piece set helps you achieve your best work. All products are part of the Bora WTX system and designed to work together to help you achieve straight cuts. Expand your cutting capacity by 50 inches to cut a whole 8' Sheet of material when you attach the 50" Extension to either your 36" Or 50" Clamp edge. The 5 piece set includes one 50 clamp edge, one 36 clamp edge, one 50 extension piece, The Bora saw plate and the Bora rip handle.
- Use with all circular saws, routers, jigsaws and other portable power tools
- Clamp edges, extension, and rip guide rail are made of heavy-gauge, extruded aluminum for extreme durability
- Includes 36" and 50" Clamp edge saw guides
- Extension fits into WTX Clamp edge saw guides to increase length by 50"
- Saw plate connects to saw at 3 different points for secure fit
- Saw plate fits right- and left-handed circular saws
WoodRiver Guide Rail 4' x 8' Kit
This system will allow you to place a tool guide for ripping, crosscutting or routing at an acute angle on any size panel. 56" Guide rail component features same heavy-duty aluminum extrusion used in the WoodRiver clamp guides. Guide rail component has 2-1/8" x 1/2" profile with integral 1/4" T-tracks. Guide rail connector locks together multiple guide rails to form a continuous guide for your circular saw or router across any length material. Guide rail clamps secure the guide rail at each end. Clamps swivel about the "T" shaped anchor at any angle. Clamps can be placed at any position along the underside of the guide rail extrusion.
- Two 56" Guide Rail components feature heavy-duty aluminum extrusions
- Guide rail component has a 2-1/8" x 1/2" profile with integral 1/4" T-tracks
- Guide rail connector locks together multiple guide rails to form a continuous guide
- Clamps swivel about the "T" shaped anchor at any angle
- Guide rail clamps secure the guide rail at each end
Bora 542006 WTX Saw Plate The Easy to Use Saw Sled / Circular Saw Guide That Ensures Straight, Precise Cuts. Easily Rip Plywood or Other Sheet Material to Your Exact Specifications and Measurements
Weve put a lot of thought into what makes a great Saw Plate, and the result is the Bora 542006 WTX. This Saw Plate (aka Saw Sled or Circular Saw Guide) is sturdy, easy to use, stable, and safe. With three different connecting points to your circular saw, its rock solid, staying straight and true, and allows you to cut with precision and confidence (which is always important at several thousand RPM).
The best part is its versatility. It can be used with our WTX Clamp Guides (and along with the Bora Rip Guide 542007), but if you already have another manufacturers clamp guide / straight edge, the adjustable channel will ensure a perfect fit (up to 3 inches, in fact). You can also use it on any circular saw right or left handed. This makes the WTX Saw Plate a must-have for DIY enthusiasts, woodworkers, carpenters, contractors, or anyone else who desires straight, true cuts on plywood or other sheet material.
- Use with your circular saw to cut with unmatched precision. Convenient - your saw can still be used for free hand cutting with the plate attached
- Easy to use, yet extremely secure, with three points of connection to saws.
- The adjustable channel ensures it fits a wide variety straight edges guides (up to 3 1/2" wide)
- Keeps and guides your circular saw straight and true while cutting, without wobble or binding
- Fits right and left handed circular saws. Sled Measures 8" x 14" x 7/8"
- Clamps to most circular saws for track saw like precision
- Works directly with the BORA WTX, WT and Original Clamp Edge Series
- Fits right and left handed circular saws
- Saw can be used for free hand cutting with the circular saw plate attached
DEWALT DW3278 Circular Saw Rip Fence
For accurate ripping without penciling problems. For use with all DeWalt circular saws.
- Rip fence for use with most DEWALT circular saws
- Provides smooth, precise results
- simple to fasten and designate distance from blade to fence
- Easy attaching by inserting through slots at front of shoe and tightening screw
- Ruggedly crafted from all metal for long life
- Air trap antique satin glass
- Mens silver onyx rings
- Golf shoes 8 men nike
- Cake pans horseshoe
- Wine glasses germany
- Fgtv tshirt kids