Spectacular Blue Moon Wisteria Tree Plant 8-11" Tall Potted Plant Fragrant Flowers Attracks Hummingbirds
Easy to Grow and to Care For Excellent garden plants, flowers for any garden Prefers part to full sun Perennial comes back year after year Beautiful blooms from spring to summer
- Blue Moon Wisteria provide long stems of beautiful blooms for you to marvel at, comes back year after year
- Grows in zones 3-9
CLEMATIS Mixed Colors Wonderful large blooms 20 Perennial Vine Seeds
- All our plants are organically grown; Clematis are lovely bright colored climbing flowers that will light up any garden. They are "friendly" plants that grow well with others and grow upwards of 9-12 feet. You are getting mixed colors of: purple, blue, white, pink, striped and Old mans beard.
- Truest colors require full sun, as any shade will introduce purple tones. Flower color and bloom size may vary while the plant is establishing. This vine is great for trellises and arbors. Perennial in zones 3-9. Planting instructions come with every seed packet... Please NOTE: Clematis seeds takes long time to germinate, 6 months to a year, some longer.
World's Fastest Growing Vine (Pyrostegia ignea) Seeds by Robsrareandgiantseeds UPC0764425789116 Non-GMO,Organic,USA Grower,Tendrils,Showy,Rapid-Growing,Specialty,Display,1228 Package 15 Seeds
Our 15 World's Fastest Growing Vine (Pyrostegia ignea) Seeds *
* Packaged by Robsrareandgiantseeds.
* Each Package displays a full illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions .
-This plant is Great for hummingbirds ,butterfiles and bee's.. Growth rate: Fast...Vine is a vigorous climber clinging by tendrils to any nearby support. *
*, * Growing this vine gives the gardener a burst of bright orange color in sunny areas of the garden...This plant is native to Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia, Paraguay.... Zones 8- 11 ... - 100 Money Back Guarantee - ....
- *This flowering woody vine in the Bignoniaceae family, which also includes trumpet creeper. This sprawling vine sets your landscape ablaze with clusters of orange, 3-inch long tubular flowers from spring to fall ..The sweet fragrance will attract hummingbirds,butterfiles and bee's.
- *Vine put on a dazzling display, hummingbirds love the tubular flowers for their nectar. On top of that, this South American native is virtually pest-free, meaning that most of your upkeep will be limited to pruning and training.
- * World's Fastest Growing vine will climb anything that offers decent support, so while it's great for fences, trellises, and archways....
- * Vine is vigorous fast growing, and can spread like wildfire if left unattended. Using its tendrils to climb, It's great for covering fences. With regular maintenance, it can be kept in check and looking lovely. Just don't let it roam too freely-flame vine has been known to choke trees over which it's been allowed to grow .... Perennial ..... Not difficult to grow from seed.
- *Germination rate about 85 and better, Hardiness Zone 8 -11 -Add it to a hot spot in your garden; pot it or plant it in a container your choice!.-100 Money Back Guarantee - Because its just that great of a choice to buy it Now.
Proven Selections Goldilocks Creeping Jenny (Lysimachia) Live Plant, Gold-Green Foliage, 4.5 in. Quart
Goldilocks Creeping Jenny from Proven Selections has shiny gold and green foliage that brightens any garden. This award-winner resists deer and is a fall interest. Its trailing habit makes it a great perennial for hanging baskets, containers and window boxes.
- Goldilocks from Proven Selections has bright, cheerful chartreuse foliage that is deer resistant. This perennial is great as a filler plant in combinations due to its full, trailing habit.
- Prefers partial to full sun (4 hours). No deadheading necessary. Grows to be 2-4 inches tall with a 1-foot spread. At time of shipment, this plant will be 6 months to 1 year old.
- Goldilocks is grown for its award-winning, shiny golden-green foliage. Quart perennials are 5-10 inches tall when they are shipped, depending on the season.
- Hardiness Zones: 3-10. Be sure to check your USDA Hardiness Zone if you want this plant to come back year after year.
- Hand-picked by experienced shippers and delivered fresh from the greenhouse in a 4.5 in. quart container.
- Proven Winners guarantees all of its plants are correctly packaged in specially designed boxes, arrive in good condition and are accurately labeled.
- Goldilocks Creeping Jenny is a beautiful, trailing addition to hanging baskets, containers and window boxes.
- To introduce the most unique, highest quality plants, Proven Winners are tested for years in gardens across the world. Our plants are unsurpassed in terms of flowering, growth and garden performance.
Wisteria Flower Seeds - BESTGIFT 20Pcs Outdoor Ornamental Plants Seeds Amethyst Falls Wisteria Vine Live Plant
ATTENTION: This listing is belongs to BESTGIFT. Please place the order from BESTGIFT. If you buy the this item from other sellers, when you recieve Inferior product or even Empty parcel. BESTGIFT will NOT take ANY Responsible for that!
Type: Blooming Plants
Cultivating Difficulty Degree:Very Easy
20Pcs Wisteria Flower Seeds
- ATTENTION: This listing is belongs to BESTGIFT. Please place the order from BESTGIFT. If you buy the this item from other sellers, when you recieve Inferior product or even Empty parcel. BESTGIFT will NOT take ANY Responsible for that!
- Wisteria provide long stems of beautiful blooms for you to marvel at, comes back year after year
- Amethyst falls,' like other wisteria, is a strong grower. It is, however, not invasive like its Asian cousins. This native variety is less vigorous and easier to manage
- Amethyst falls' flowers sooner than the Asian types (some of which can take 10 years or more), blooming its first season with fragrant, vividly purple flowers on 4- to 6-inch racemes
- These are very easy to grow , all you have to do is dig a hole and plant them. This gorgeous vine is a perfect choice for pergolas, Trellises, fences, arbors, and containers, attracting butterflies to your garden all summer long. It can also be trained as a free-standing tree
Burpee Perennial Clematis 'Kilian Donahue' Live Plant in a 6" pot, Beautiful Red/Fuchsia/Lavender Flowers, One Plant
Clematis 'Kilian Donahue' has early flowers open Ruby red at the center of the flower, fading to brilliant fuchsia & then Orchid color at the edge of each petal. The flowers fade to lavender with a Pink bar. Its dancing white anthers are burgundy tipped. It is an early bloomer & is a great repeat bloomer throughout the summer months.
- Early flowers open Ruby Red at the center of the flower, fading to brilliant fuchsia and then Orchid color at the edge of each petal
- The flowers fade to Lavender with a Pink Bar. Its dancing White anthers are burgundy tipped.
- It is an early bloomer and is a great repeat bloomer throughout the summer months
- Beautiful when planted behind a low shrub for a bit of extra protection around the roots, or try in a large container with a trellis
- Shipped as one live plant in a trade gallon container with an attached trellis
Orange Trumpet Vine Creeper - Campsis radicans -(3) 16"-24" Flowering Vine Plant - Perennial Flower - Perennial Vine - Fragrant Flowers - Live Plants - Live Plant - Vining Plants - Plants
We ship MONDAYS ONLY starting Early-Mid Feb for THIS PRE-ORDER straight from our Upper Michigan Licensed Nursery. All orders must be placed BY NOON Sundays for next day Monday ship time. Orders placed AFTER NOON will be shipped the following Monday. WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE: (3) approx/avg 16"-24"" 1 year Plus hardy and healthy FULLY Dormant/partial dormant root stock February-June. Shipped bareroot and securely damp wrapped with planting instructions included. Displayed pictures in item listings is that of representation of Mature plants/growth season and not necessarily the condition/maturity in which you will receive it as described in detail here, unless otherwise stated. In Dormancy Period February-June, EXPECT: No leaves/discolored and/or peeling stems. THIS IS NORMAL and does not mean the plant is dead...ONLY dormant as these large hardy plants store up their energy in their root system to emerge when spring conditions are applicable in YOUR planting zone. Our temps are still in or near freezing in June in our Far North Nursery, so please allow ample time for them to awaken in your zone and acclimate to your climate within a years growing cycle. Orange Trumpet Vine creeper Campsis radicans Orange trumpet creeper is an attractive woody, clinging vine which attaches itself to structures and climbs by aerial rootlets. Clusters of spectacular, scarlet trumpet-shaped flowers (to 3" long) appear throughout the summer. Flowers are extremely desirable to hummingbirds and butterflies. Flowers are followed by long, bean-like seed pods (3-5" long) which split open when ripe releasing numerous 2-winged seeds for dispersal by the wind. Rapidly grows 30-50' high. It produces compound, odd-pinnate leaves (to 15" long) which are shiny green above and smooth below. This vine is great for woodland gardens and naturalized areas. Provides quick cover for fences, arbors, trellises, walls or other structures in the landscape.
- Hardy Zones 4-10
- Rapid Mature Growth-30'-50'
- Profuse scarlet/Orange Trumpet shaped Blooms Most All summer long
- Attracts Bees, Butterflies and Hummingbirds, Deer Resistant
- Perennial Cut Flower-Fragrant
Spectacular Blue Moon Wisteria Vine Plant 1-2' Tall Potted Plant Fragrant Flowers Attracts Hummingbirds 2-3 Year Old Plants, in dormancy
Easy to Grow and to Care For Excellent garden plants, flowers for any garden Prefers part to full sun Perennial comes back year after year Beautiful blooms from spring to summer Shipped in Dormancy during winter and cool seasons.
- Blue Moon Wisteria provide long stems of beautiful blooms for you to marvel at, comes back year after year
- Grows in zones 3-9
Blue Bouquet Passion Flower Vine Live Plant Passiflora Caerula Hybrid Lavender Blue Bloom Starter Size 4 Inch Pot Emeralds TM
Common Name: Blue Bouquet Passion Vine Flower
Botanical Name: P caerula x P amethystina
Mature Size: 10 to 20 feet (Runners)
Flower Color: Lavender Blue
Bloom Form: Unique to the species
Recommended USDA Zone: 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
Soil Type: fe
Soil PH: Neutral to slightly acidic
Special Features: Prolific, Showy, Fragrant, Attracts Butterflies
Suggested Uses: Trellis, Baskets, Fence, Support
House Plant Adaptive: Yes
Limited Conditional Warranty: Healthy Arrival
Extended Long Term Warranty: None
Country of origin: USA Passifloras are a unique and interesting species native to Central America. There are several hundred different types in an endless variety of color combinations. In the early 1600's Catholic priests in Peru documented what they believed to be a religious symbolism in the unique flowers.
The Blue Bouquet Passion Flower Vine, hybridized by Richard McCain, is semi evergreen, woody, tendriled, fast growing vine, similar in appearance to its Caerulea parent with palmate leaves are made up of five slender lobes, and thin, twining stems. Blue Bouquet is a warm season bloomer begins blooming in the late spring to early summer, depending on night time temperatures, and continues into the early Fall. It produces an abundance of lightly scented lavender toned blue flowers with bright blue filaments.
- Economical Starter Size Plant growing in a 4 inch diameter pot. Plant will average a 6 to 10 inches tall. No bloom or bud on arrival.
- A Caerulea hybrid with lavender toned blue flowers and blue filaments.
- Prolific, warm season bloomer.
- Fast growing, tendrilled vine, great for trellises, or any support. Can be acclimated to grow indoors.
- Semi-Tropical. Recommended for USDA Zones 8*, 9, 10, 11 (*Generally considered root hardy in Zone 8 when well established. Cold Protection Recommended All Zones for the best year round appearance, earliest bloom, and longest life.)
Sandys Nursery Online Mandevilla- 'Apricot' Sun Parasol Lot of 2 Starter Plants
Botanical Name: Sun Parasol Mandevilla Common Name: Mandevilla Apricot Habit: Vining, climber shrub Mature Height: Vine Mature Spread: 2 feet Blooms: 3-4" Trumpet like flower, Apricot flower color Throat: Yellow Flower Season: All season long, hot and humid climates. Botanical Name: Sun Parasol Mandevilla Common Name: Mandevilla Apricot Habit: Vining, climber shrub Mature Height: Vine Support: Suggest trellis or arbor. Mature Spread: 2 feet Blooms: 3-4" Trumpet like flower, Yellow/Apricot Throat: Yellow Flower Season: All season long, hot and humid climates. Soil PH" 5.5 - 6.0 Soil: Well-Drained Uses: Containers, hanging baskets, window boxes and landscapes. Moisture: Regular water schedule, let the soil surface dry slightly between thorough waterings. Do not over water. This plant is attractive to bees, butterflies and/or birds. Light Exposure: Full Sun (5-6 hours) Hardy Zones: 10-11 Great Indoor plant up north
- Vigorous growing climber featuring beautiful Apricot flower color.
- Flower Size: 3.5 - 4.5. Note: Plants are not guaranteed to be shipped in bloom.
- It can be grown in a six inch and larger pot as a trellised item or it could be done as a hanging basket.
- Blooms: early summer through first frost
- Ships: (2) Starter Plants each in a 2" cell with soil. Note: Plants are not guaranteed to be shipped in bloom.
- Cake pans horseshoe
- Air trap antique satin glass
- Mens silver onyx rings
- Fgtv tshirt kids
- Golf shoes 8 men nike
- Wine glasses germany