Humidifier Connector Adapter Tube For O2 Concentrator by Salter Labs Concentrator Humidifier Adapter Tube
- Humidifier Connector Adapter Tube For O2 Concentrator
American Bantex Oxygen Humidifier Bottle by Roscoe Medical
Water Bottele Humidifier Tubing Connector Elbow 12" (1)
This tubing is 12" for patients who use a humidifier bottle with their home oxygen source. It has a swivel nut on one end that makes for an easy fit on the humidifier bottle.
- ESSENTIAL OXYGEN ACCESSORIES ARE EASY TO USE. Oxygen Humidifier Adapter Tube for connecting oxygen concentrator to humidifier.
- Humidifier bottle adapter has a swivel nut on one end that makes for an easy fit on the humidifier bottle. Screw the male thread grip into the oxygen inlet port located on top of the humidifier bottle.
- Attach the Ribbed End of the humidifier connector tube to the concentrator's oxygen outlet port.
- Connect your oxygen concentrator tubing extension to the oxygen outlet port located on the bubble humidifier.
- This oxygen tubing connector is 12 inches for patients who use a humidifier bottle with their home oxygen source. This humidifier adapter fits most O2 water bottles and oxygen concentrators.
Pivit Humidifier Elbow Connector Adapter with Oxygen Tubing, 9" Crush Resistant No-Memory Design Helps To Prevent Kinking Attaches To Most Humidifier Bottles & Continuous Flow Oxygen Concentrators
If You Need An Adapter For A Humidifier To Use In Conjuction With Your Oxygen Therapy, Look No Further!
Our 7" adapters include an end which will slip over the nipple port on the concentrator and hold tight due to the molded inner walls. The other end is male with a threaded grip that is used to fit the humidifier bottle. It's versatility allows it to be used with almost all humidifier bottles and oxygen concentrators, along with most continuous flow oxygen concentrators.
Perfect For Nasal Dryness Associated With Regular Oxygen Therapy
Made To Be Used By Our Patients With A Humidification Necessity
- Connector Allows Threaded-Attachment Oxygen Concentrators To Be Used With Unthreaded Concentrator Ports.
- Tubing Is Crush-Resistant And Made With A Triple Conduit Design That Greatly Reduces Instances Of Blockage.
- Also Is Made To Resist Memort Retention, Allowing The Tube To Maintain The Original Shape And Fight Kinking.
Signs You Need Humidified Oxygen Treatment
- Slight discomfort of the sinuses
- Chronic runny nose
- Hay fever symptoms
- Asthma and allergy flare-ups
- Sinus congestion
- Dry throat
When Using A Humidifier, Do Not Forget These Important Things
- Read all user manual instructions
- Strictly use distilled water
- Check water level when on day-long outings
- Always fill humidifier bottle when near minimum
- Empty and clean humidifier daily
- ADAPTER FOR CONNECTING OXYGEN CONCENTRATOR TO HUMIDIFIER - One end of the adapter slips over the nipple port on the concentrator. The other end threads into the attachment site on the humidifier bottle.
- ESSENTIAL FOR HUMIDIFYING A PATIENT'S AIR ON OXYGEN - Perfect for those who need a humidifier bottle close while the concentrator is further away.
- CRUSH RESISTANT ADAPTER - The tubing featured with this adapter has a three channel design on the inside that assists in blockage prevention. We also gave this tubing a no-memory construction that helps it retain its original shape and prevent kinking.
- ALLOWS THREADED BOTTLES TO FIT NON-THREADED PORTS - This humidifier bottle adapter will allow you to attach a standard, threaded-attachment oxygen concentrator humidifier bottle to oxygen concentrators that have a non-threaded nipple port attachment.
- VERSATILE FIT FOR MOST HUMIDIFIER BOTTLES, OXYGEN CONCENTRATORS, AND CONTINUOUS FLOW OXYGEN CONCENTRATORS - This adapter will fit the vast majority of humidifier bottles and oxygen concentrators that have nipple ports as well as most continuous flow oxygen concentrators. The connector tube is approximately 7-inches long with a molded oxygen tubing connector on one end and a male thread grip on the other end.
Humidifier Connector Adapter Tube For O2 Concentrator 15" (Pack of 5)
Salter Labs Concentrator Humidifier Adapter Tubing 15", Three Channel Safety Oxygen Supply Tube, with One Molded Ribbed Connector End and One Male Thread Grip End
- Sold As: 1 Pack of 5 Each
- Size: 15" L
- Humidifier Connector Adapter Tube For O2 Concentrator
- Crush resistant, three-channel safety design.
- Attaches easily to fittings.
Humidifier Adapter for O2 Concentrator by Invacare
Oxygen Humidifier Bubbler Bottle - Humidity for Oxygen Therapy
Our unique high-quality Bubble Humidifier aids in preventing a patients airways from becoming dry while using an oxygen concentrator. This humidifier has a 500 ml water capacity, allowing you to go longer between refills than other smaller bottles on the market. Designed to be used with 'continuous flow' ONLY- not compatible with 'pulse only' or 'on demand' settings.
- Multi-threaded lid ensures a secure fit every-time, preventing leaks and service calls
- Audible back pressure alarm activates at 6 psi
- No aluminum fitting in stem
- Translucent jar
- Bottle has a 500 ml water capacity
Salter Labs HIGH FLOW Oxygen Bubbler Bottle - Humidity for Oxygen Therapy
Humidifier for applications requiring flow rates of 6 to 15 LPM. Quiet operation is ideal in any setting - hospital, hospice, or homecare. Relief valve will audibly alert of potential downstream occlusions, automatically reset and continue gas flow. A unique 360 degree rectangular hole diffuser provides superior gas hydration and quiet operation with very low resistance. Uniquely suited to enhance gas hydration for the new generation oxygen concentrators. Can be used with patients requiring high flows delivered via masks or the Salter-Style 1600HF nasal cannula. Features: Single patient use - engineered for long-term durability and performance. 360 degree molded low resistance high output diffuser head design - quiet, efficient hydration operation. Functional Range: 6 - 15 LPM. Special diffuser and relief valve design delivers high flows with minimum internal resistance. Less water turbulence and delivery tube rain out - eliminates water spillage through relief valve. Pressure relief valve automatically resets - reduces caregiver time in case of temporary occlusion. Audible pressure relief alert warns of potential patient or equipment hazards. Large quad wing nut connector is easy to grip, reduces chance of cross threading. Jar permanently marked in large print, minimum/maximum water levels - easy to read, durable, will not rub, wear or wash off. Domed lid is two-tone beige and black - distinctive color to signifies high flow humidifier model 7900.
- Salter Labs Bubble Humidifier designed especially for HIGH FLOW oxygen users.
- Quiet operation is idea for any setting.
- Functional range of 6-15 LPM.
- Model #7900
350 cc Bubble Humidifier - Dry
With 3 PSI internal, audible, safety pop-off alarm. Rigid and durable wing nut and lid. Unique, hand-dipped , soft plastic diffuser. Inlet nipple, stem and diffuser bonded into a single unit. Soft, translucent, double helix thread jar. Latex-free. 8" connector tubing not included.
- 8" connector tubing not included.
- 350 cc
SASO676 - Salter Labs Humidifier Adapter 3 Channel Oxygen Tubing, 15
Conentrator humidifier adapter tubing 15 three channel safety oxygen supply tube with one molded ribbed connector end and one male thread grip end.
- Sold_In - 1/EA
- Dimensions - 7.5 X 7.5 X .3 (IN)
- Golf shoes 8 men nike
- Mens silver onyx rings
- Wine glasses germany
- Air trap antique satin glass
- Fgtv tshirt kids
- Cake pans horseshoe