Hoya 58mm PRO1 Digital UV Multi-Coated Glass Filter
Eliminates haze. Serves as a lens protector. Multi Coated for flare prevention
- Designed and engineered for Digital SLR Cameras and Lenses to serve as a lens protector and to reduce the adverse effects of ultraviolet light
- Digital Multi Coated (DMC) -- Greatly reduces lens flare and ghosting
- Black Almite Frame (BAF) -- Black matte finish aluminum frame reduces reflections
- Black Rimmed Glass (BRG) -- Reduces light reflection around the filter edge to enhance contrast
- Low Profile Frame (LPF) -- Ultra thin frame helps avoid vignetting on wide angle lenses and Knurled Edge Frame (KEF) aids easy attachment and removal
Hoya 58mm Pro-1 Digital Circular Polarizing Screw-in Filter, Black
Light rays which are reflected by any surface can become polarised so polarising filters are used to select which light rays enter your camera lens. CIRCULAR PL filters allow you to remove unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water, glass etc. They also enable colors to become more saturated and appear clearer with better contrast. This effect is often used to increase the contrast and saturation in blue skies and white clouds. HOYA's polarising filters do not affect the overall color balance of a shot.
Digital multi-coated filters greatly reduce the appearance of lens flare and ghosting caused by reflections.
Black Almite Frame
Filters feature a black matte aluminum satin finish almite frame which reduces reflections.
Black Rimmed Glass
These filters are equipped with black rimmed glass to reduce the chance of light reflecting off the edge.
Low Profile Frame
Ultra thin filter frames to help avoid vignetting on super wide angle lenses are also designed to hold a lens cap.
Knurling Edge Frame
These filters are equipped with a straight knurling edge for non-slip, easy attachment and removal.
UV Protected Case
Filter cases are UV protected to further lengthen the life of filters.
HOYA Corporation has diversified its operations by capitalizing on the potential of optoelectronic technologies since its establishment in 1941 as Japan's first specialty manufacturer of optical glass. Today, Hoya is active in four fields of business: Information Technology business makes mask blanks and photomasks for semiconductor devices and liquid crystal panels, optical lenses, and glass memory disks for hard disk drives. The Eye Care provides eyeglasses and operates contact lenses retail shops, as well as makes intraocular lenses for cataract surgery. The Life Care Business provides endoscopic system. The Imaging System produces SLR/compact digital cameras and interchangeable lenses as well as digital camera lens module and microlens.
The Production Process of HOYA Filters
Each Hoya filter is the result of research, know-how and complete precision facilities backed by full quality control.
Before production starts, controls are first programmed into a computer. Then the finest materials are carefully mixed by an automatic V-blender for absolute uniformity. After being melted with highly sophisticated equipment, this material is then precision molded with automatic direct pressing equipment. The pressed blanks are next slowly and continuously cooled to remove strain, and are then polished by high-speed, double-surface polishing machines that assure precise surface quality and perfect flatness.
Next is the coating process which improves the filter light transmission ability. And the transmission characteristics are checked by Spectro-Photometer, after which an ultrasonic cleaner removes all foreign matter from the surfaces. Only after passing all of Hoya's quality tests are the filters assembled, finished and made ready for shipment to customers throughout the world.
- Polarizing filter for colour contrast and enhancement without affecting overall colour balance
- Digital multi-coated filters greatly reduce the appearance of lens flare and ghosting caused by reflections
- Black matte aluminum satin finish almite frame which reduces reflections
- Equipped with black rimmed glass to reduce the chance of light reflecting off the edge
- Ultra thin filter frames to help avoid vignetting on super wide angle lenses also designed to hold a lens cap
- Straight knurling edge for non-slip, easy attachment and removal
- To fit 58 mm thread size
Hoya 58mm Digital Filter Kit II
Hoya manufactures a full line of filters in both standard and Hoya multi-coated. The difference between Hoya's standard line and that of other manufacturers is that Hoya standard filters have one layer of anti-reflective coating applied to each surface of the glass. To provide photographers with a higher quality professionals require, Hoya created the Multi-coated line of filters.
- HOYA Filter Kit: 1x Pol-Cirkular Filter, 1x NDX8 Filter, 1x HMC UV(C) Filter, 1x Filter Case
- Each Hoya filter is the result of research, know-how and complete precision facilities backed by full quality control
- Hoya's single layer coating decreases light reflection off the surface from approx. 9 to an average of 4-5
Hoya 58mm HMC (c) Multi-Coated UV Digital
The hoya 58mm ultraviolet uv(0) haze multi-coated glass filter is a wise initial investment. It helps protect your valuable investment from dust, moisture and scratches, which can lead to costly repairs. The result is an average light transmission of over 97 giving sharp contrast and well balanced color. Hoya hmc filters are recommended for enhancing the performance of today's multicoated digital lenses. Multicoated to minimize reflection at the filter surfaces which reduces flare and ghosting. Haze filters provide additional benefits of correction for ultraviolet(uv) light which can register on film and videotape as a bluish cast and can obscure distant details.
- Ultraviolet filters allow you to correct for the UV effect to varying degrees
- A good choice for digital photography
- Safe to keep on lens at all times for protection
- Haze filters provide additional benefits of correction for ultraviolet(uv) light which can register on film
Hoya 58mm Variable Density Screw-in Filter
The Hoya Variable Neutral Density (ND) Filter (0.45-2.7ND) uses two polarizing layers to control the amount of light that passes through the filter and into the camera lens. At it's minimum effect the filter passes 1/3 of the light in a scene. That is equal to 1.5 stops on the aperture or shutter speed. At it maximum effect the filter passes just 1/400 of the light in a scene. That is equal to 9 stops on the aperture or shutter speed. After the filter is mounted on the lens, turning the filter ring between "Min" and "Max" can greatly control the amount of light entering the lens. With the Hoya Variable Neutral Density (ND) Filter (0.45-2.7ND) it is possible to shoot with fast lenses like 50mm f/1.4 lenses wide open at f/1.4 in full sun for a very shallow depth of field. Or, to slow down the shutter speed to where the shutter can be open for several seconds in full sunlight. This is enough to create artistic blurring shots of motion on water, cars, people or almost anything that moves. The creative possibilities are endless. The Hoya Variable Neutral Density (ND) Filter (0.45-2.7ND) uses high-quality optical glass from Hoya Corporation, the worlds largest optical glass manufacturer and is available in sizes 52mm to 82mm. For best results Hoya recommends using a tripod when photographing at slow shutter speeds.
- Rotating filter ring with scale indicating max. through min. settings
- Provides 1.5 - 9 stop exposure reduction, equal to filter factor NDX3 - NDX400
- Enables slow shutter speeds to be used
- Allows greater control over depth of field
- Does not affect colour balance or detail
Hoya 58mm Alpha Circular Polarizer Filter
Light rays which are reflected by any surface can become polarised so polarising filters are used to select which light rays enter your camera lens. CIR-PL filters allow you to remove unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water, glass etc. They also enable colors to become more saturated and appear clearer with better contrast. This effect is often used to increase the contrast and saturation in blue skies and white clouds. HOYA's polarising filters do not affect the overall color balance of a shot.
- Great optical quality at an affordable price.
- Precision milled aluminum frame.
- Cir-PL is non-coated glass
- These new HOYA series plus the EVO filters are manufactured by HOYA exclusively for distribution in the United States of America.
Hoya 58mm NXT Plus UV HMC Multi-Coated Slim Frame Glass Filter
The Hoya NXT Plus UV Filter is a multi-purpose filter that is most commonly used to protect the front of your lens, a first line of defense against scratches, rain, dirt and dust. Hoya's NXT Plus UV is a powerful upgrade to the best-selling NXT series. This filter applies a waterproof top coat to Schott B270 glass polished smooth for maximum sharpness. There are two advantages to having a premium waterproof coating: (1) Water beads-up quickly, and easily slides off the surface of the filter for streak-free shooting. (2) It also makes the filter a lot easier to clean when dirt, water, and smudges make their way onto the surface.
Hoya applies 10 layers of patented anti-reflection (AR) HMC multi-coatings to the NXT Plus UV filter for improved contrast, color, and sharpness. The coatings deliver a 98 light transmission so you don't have to worry about contrast-killing glare. The NXT Plus filter frames are precision milled from lightweight aluminum for a slim profile that makes it perfect for all lenses including super wide-angles.
What else does a UV filter do?
Most photographers leave a UV filter attached to the lens all the time as a form of protection. But the filter also plays an important role in filtering through UV Haze. Haze is not a huge problem when you are taking pictures at sea-level, but as you hike into higher altitudes, the filter definitely helps cut through the haze to increase contrast and improve color. The NXT plus has a UV Cut Point of 360nm or L36 which is superior to most filters at this price point.
Key Features:Waterproof top coat for easy cleaning
Schott B270 clear glass
10-layers of HMC multi-coatings
98 transmission rate for sharp, clear images
Low-profile aluminum frame
- Waterproof top coat for easy cleaning
- Schott B270 clear glass
- 10-layers of HMC multi-coatings
- 98 transmission rate for sharp, clear images
- Low-profile aluminum frame
Hoya 58mm R-72 Infrared Filter
The Hoya 58mm R72 Infrared Filter is a specialized filter used for infrared photography with digital cameras and specialized infrared film. This nearly opaque filter blocks all visible light up to 720nm, enabling recording of subject matter and scenes that are not visible under normal conditions. Due to the nature of infrared photography, the filter factor for this filter is highly variable and depends largely on the ISO sensitivity in use and lighting conditions.
- Hoya 58mm R72 Infrared Filter
Hoya 58mm Neutral Density NDX400, 9 Stop Multi-Coated Glass Filter
In conditions of extreme light intensity, such as sunshine on snowy mountains or on the beach, or when using a camcorder, ND (Neutral Density) filters are recommended as essential.
- To enable slow shutter speeds to be used, especially with fast films, to record movement in subjects such as waterfalls, clouds, cars, seas etc.
- To decrease depth of field by allowing wider apertures to be used, which helps separate subjects from their background.
- To decrease the effective ISO of high speed film (ie: above ISO400) and allow it to be used outdoors in blight situations.
- To allow cine and video cameras (which have fixed shutter speeds) to film subjects such as snow, sand or other bright scenes which would normally cause over-exposure.
Hoya 58mm HD Digital Circular Polarizing Screw-in Filter
Color and contrast enhancement. Light rays which are reflected by any surface can become polarised so polarising filters are used to select which light rays enter your camera lens. CIR-PL filters allow you to remove unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water, glass etc. They also enable colors to become more saturated and appear clearer with better contrast. This effect is often used to increase the contrast and saturation in blue skies and white clouds. HOYA's polarising filters do not affect the overall color balance of a shot. HD POLARIZING FILM: High Transparency & High Durability UV Absorbing Film. 25 Greater Light Transmission than Standard Polarizing Film. HD COATING: 8-layer Anti-Reflective Multi-Coating. Water & Oil Repellent, Scratch & Stain Resistant. HD FRAME: Wide-Angle Lens Compatible Ultra Thin Frame. Glass Mounted with High Pressure Press Technology
- Designed to adjust Brightly Reflected Light Especially Sunlight (Reflected off of Water or Snow) and Reduce Unwanted Glare
- Creates Dramatic Sky and Cloud Contrast with Saturated Colours, without affecting Colour Balance
- HD POLARIZING FILM - High Transparency and High Durability UV Absorbing Film Provides 25 Greater Light Transmission than Standard Polarizing Film
- HD COATING - 8-layer Anti-Reflective Multi-Coating Repels Water & Oil and is Scratch & Stain Resistant
- HD FRAME - Glass is Mounted in an Ultra-Thin Frame using High Pressure Press Technology
- Mens silver onyx rings
- Air trap antique satin glass
- Cake pans horseshoe
- Wine glasses germany
- Fgtv tshirt kids
- Golf shoes 8 men nike