AudioQuest Dragonfly Red Mobile Bundle With DragonFly Red (Portable USB Preamp, Headphone Amp/DAC) And Lightning To USB Camera Adapter for Connection With Select iPhones, iPads, iPods
For Apple iOS Users To connect DragonFly Black or DragonFly Red to any Apple iOS device, AudioQuest highly recommends Apple's Lightning-to-USB 3 Camera Adaptor. This device sounds better and is more reliable in this application than Apple's slightly less expensive Lightning-to-USB 2.0 Camera Adaptor, while it also adds the ability to charge your iOS device during playback.
AudioQuest has been busy for years making this new generation of DragonFlys possible. They worked alongside Microchip Technology to develop a new high-performance, full-speed USB microcontroller (a DAC's input processor) that delivers improved signal-to-noise ratio and significantly lower power consumption. Drawing 77 less current than the DragonFly v1.2's microcontroller, the new Microchip MX microcontroller enables true compatibility with Apple and Android smartphones and tablets. For use with Apple iOS devices, Apple's Lightning-to-USB Camera Adaptor is required; for use with Android devices, a Made for Android (OTG) adaptor, such as our DragonTail USB Adaptor For Android Devices, is required.
AudioQuest hesitates to brag about specific electronic parts in the DragonFlys because the implementation of those parts is as crucial as their quality. Please don't make the mistake of thinking that DACs with the same microcontroller or primary processor all sound alike! Depending on the circuit design, control of noise, power supply regulation, quality of the many passive parts, etc., a supposedly "lesser" DAC chip can easily outperform a "better" DAC chip in a different DAC.
- At AudioQuest, we recommend iPhone users use the Apple Lightning-to-USB 3 Camera adaptor. A very small percentage of iPhone users have experienced a "clicking" when using the Apple Lightning to USB 2.0 Camera Adapter - this adapter has a single input port. Upon investigating/dialogue with Apple, we at AudioQuest discovered that this problem is resolved when using the Apple Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter. This adapter has two input ports on one end and a Lightning connector on the other end.
- To connect the DragonFly Red to any Apple iOS device, We AudioQuest highly recommend Apple's Lightning-to-USB 3 Camera Adaptor. This device sounds better and is more reliable in this application than Apple's slightly less expensive Lightning-to-USB 2.0 Camera Adaptor, while it also adds the ability to charge your iOS device during playback.
- "For greater overall performance, the DragonFly Red also incorporate improved 32-bit ESS Sabre DAC chips - the higher-performance 9016 is in the DragonFly Red - employing minimum-phase filtering for naturally detailed, more authentic sound. DragonFly Red includes the latest ESS headphone amp and a bit-perfect digital volume control that resides on the 9016 DAC chip itself-a sophisticated implementation that ensures maximum fidelity, dynamic contrast, and signal-to-noise ratio."
- DragonFly Red is a USB DAC Preamp Headphone Amp. Small, affordable, easy to use, and remarkably effective, it plugs into your USB port to bypass the computer's compromised audio circuitry and deliver cleaner, clearer, more naturally beautiful sound to headphones, powered speakers, and complete audio systems. Now, any computer, tablet, or smartphone can be used as a true high-fidelity music player, allowing music lovers to enjoy beautiful sound wherever they go, whenever they please.
- With its higher 2.1-volt output, DragonFly Red will be compatible with a wider range of headphones, including power-hungry, low-efficiency models. Whether you're listening to Spotify, YouTube, Tidal, ripped CDs, or state-of-the-art high-resolution files, DragonFly will deliver a more emotionally compelling and enjoyable experience. Most importantly, DragonFly is designed to honor the music you already own and love.
- Cake pans horseshoe
- Golf shoes 8 men nike
- Fgtv tshirt kids
- Mens silver onyx rings
- Wine glasses germany
- Air trap antique satin glass